This blog is my adventure through food and is a motley collection of recipes, reviews and other ramblings. As with all content I create, this blog is my copyright, so please don’t reproduce anything from here.
I’m not PR unfriendly, but this blog is moving away from reviews and into recipes. If you think you have a product, service or produce that I will get excited about, and that will fit the readership of this blog (regional, seasonal, independent, ethical, yadda, yadda), then get in touch on email@example.com or badger me socially: Twitter @northwestnosh, Instagram: @northwestnosh.
As well as blogging I’m a full-time PR and Social Media Manager and freelance copy/content writer. If you like my writing style, get in touch on the email address above. I don’t usually take on PR or social media management clients (although I can put you in touch with lots of lovely people who can help), however I will take on strategy work.
- I don’t accept all freebies; I will accept if they fit the readership and theme of the blog.
- If I receive something for free, I’ll make a point of mentioning the fact that it’s free.
- If I don’t like something I might not write about it (as I’d prefer this to be a positive space) – but I’ll contact you and tell you why I’m not going to write about it first.
- I control all content on my blog. There’s no PR sign off/content control and I won’t take a post down just because someone isn’t happy with it; however, if I’ve made a genuine mistake (eg spelling, factually incorrect or broken web link), I’ll correct it.
- I don’t accept advertising or paid for content on my blog – however I am happy to discuss brand ambassadorships and writing content for your own sites. Contact me on the email above.
- I have a full time job and I also freelance, so this blog fits into and around my life – I might not be able to get back to you with 24 hours, or post within a day of us chatting – please realise I have to make paying my bills my first priority!
The above list isn’t meant to put any brand, artisan, food lover or general purveyor off, I’m just up front about what my blog is about and what you can expect. Get in touch – I always love to chat food and booze with everyone and anyone under the sun.