This blog is my adventure through food and is a motley collection of recipes, reviews and other ramblings. As with all content I create, this blog is my copyright, so please don’t reproduce anything from here without asking me first (don’t worry, I don’t bite).
As well as this cornucopia of cooking related content, I write all manner of content and copy for other people, so if you like my style then do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or badger me socially: Twitter @northwestnosh, Linked in: Sarah Tarmaster.
Check out the following articles that I’ve written for other people here:
Bringing together a collection of Manchester based bloggers and journalists to bring you the best Manchester has to offer in food, drink, culture and things to do.
An eclectic collection of sommiliers, bloggers, writers and winos who love food and a good drink to go with it.
A website dedicated to all things brilliant in the Northern Quarter of Manchester – food, drink, shopping, listings etc
What it says on the tin – a collection of the best that Manchester has to offer including Eats, Drinks, Clubs, Pubs, News and more
Dedicated magazine for the street food trade.
I’m not PR unfriendly, but after a couple of years of health issues and because I’m bored of naval gazing, I’m moving away from writing restaurant and product reviews; unless you’ve got something that really fits the readership of this blog (regional, seasonal, independent, ethical, yadda, yadda) I’m probably not going to take you up on your lovely kind offer of sending me free shiz.
In addition, please note:
- I don’t accept all freebies; I will accept if they fit the readership and theme of the blog.
- If I receive something for free, I’ll make a point of mentioning the fact that it’s free.
- I only write truthful accounts of what I have experienced – if I have a bad experience I will say so, just because something is free does not mean I will be positive (however I will mention this to you first and write critically but constructively).
- I control all content on my blog. There’s no PR sign off/content control and I won’t take a post down just because someone isn’t happy with it; however, if I’ve made a genuine mistake (eg spelling, factually incorrect or broken web link), I’ll correct it.
- I don’t accept advertising or paid for content on my blog – my blog is a true representation of my experiences and not an advertorial for your brand.
- If you invite me to your restaurant, I will mark you harsher than places I just pop in to – sounds unfair? Well, you know I’m there so you have the opportunity to create the best food you’ve ever cooked.
The above list isn’t meant to put any brand, artisan, food lover or general purveyor off, I’m just up front about what my blog is about and what you can expect. Get in touch – I always love to chat food and booze with everyone and anyone under the sun.